Monday 24 December 2012

Weird Beauty Skin Care Tips


Below mentioned are some of the weird beauty tips that have done wonders:

Steamy Hot Shower:

After doing your makeup, stand in steamy hot shower. The hot steam will set up your makeup and bring a glow to your skin.

Pimple:

Blow away the pimples by spraying Visine on pimples. It reduces the blood vessels and soothes your pimples.

Vinegar Essence:

Add a tablespoon of Apple Vinegar in the water. It refreshes your body and cleanses your skin.



Reduce Double Chin:

Blend coffee to make a skin and neck cream. Coffee for your skin is beneficial in reducing puffiness beneath your chin and hence reduce double chin.

Facial:
Apply any good conditioning and moisturizing facial mask onto your skin and leave it for 20 minute. Then rinse off with Luke warm water. A good facial cream will bring glow, freshness and make your skin look radiant.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Surendra I do not want tattoo on my body so I wanted to tattoo removal. By experienced doctors, I heard about famous clinic klinikesthetika that is very famous for Tattoo Removal in Delhi . Then I visit there and I get best treatment Tattoo Removal. Now I am very happy with this treatment and thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really an amazing and informative article regarding skin care. I appreciate your post because you have mentioned some important beauty tips to protect skin from the harsh effects. Thank you for sharing this well described article.

    Buy Accutane Online

    ReplyDelete